Rosanna Eubank LLC conducts appraisals of fine and decorative arts, antiques, and other household contents. We provide reports that are comprehensive and compliant with the Uniform Standards Professional Appraisal Practice.
- Personal property appraisals of both fine and decorative art collections
- Single artwork appraisals
- Fair market value appraisals
- Insurance appraisals
- Estate appraisals
- All appraisal reports are USPAP compliant
We handle the responsibility of overseeing the sale and distribution of personal property. We research market values and negotiate terms for maximum sale results. Our expertise and commitment to client service helps collectors, trustees, executors, legal advisors, and family members achieve their goals.
- Inventory the personal property of an estate, including the fine and decorative arts
- Advise beneficiaries and/or trustees of the estate the most appropriate sale venue
- Coordinate with auction house(s) to conduct sale estimates
- Communicate with auction houses to ensure the most beneficial financial outcome
- Oversee package and shipping of artworks and items to sales venues
- Oversee the entire auction process start to finish
- Oversee donation of items not appropriate to sell
Our trusted relationships in the art world ensure knowledge and expertise of the current art marketplace.
- Monitor art markets and advise clients of artworks that match client interests
- Negotiate sales in the best interest of our client
- Build and maintain an inventory fine and decorative art collection
- Facilitate and negotiate fine and decorative art sales in the best interest of the client
Our fee structure is tailored to the scope of each unique project. Typically we work either on commission or an hourly basis.